Learn How to Optimize Your Transport Network with 4th Generation ROADM Technology
February 16, 2012 | Robert Keys
CLICK HERE to View the Archived Webinar
Dr. Robert Keys, Chief Architect, Optical, BTI Systems
Robert leads the optical direction for BTI Systems including the development of new optical products and technology. Robert brings more than 20 years of broad experience in product development and strategy and a proven track record in leading large multi-disciplinary development teams to deliver multiple optical products and software releases for Nortel.
With the growing demand for capacity in metro networks driven by the unprecedented volume of high bandwidth video and data content - combined with an increase in mobile devices, service providers are challenged with the lack of predictability impacting their ability to plan capacity and effectively monetize the delivery of services.
This unprecedented growth is driving the need for metro infrastructure solutions that support rapid service turn-up, simplified operations, cost–optimized scale and investment security in an uncertain environment.
In this webinar, Dr. Robert Keys will discuss the introduction of flexible spectrum ROADM-based networking and the evolutionary path to next-generation directionless, colorless, and contentionless architectures.
You will learn how ROADM-based technology will ensure maximum service return and guarantee your network’s ready for whatever customers request, while eliminating the complexity of pre-planning, manual provisioning, and site-by-site network optimization.
Stay Tuned for our Next Webinar in this Series!
Want to Learn How to Monetize your Network?
Learn how internet & cloud services delivery solutions can help you:
- Implement application awareness that evolves along with subscriber interests and habits
- Save more than 20% of peak bandwidth use
- Achieve a 4 to 7-times increase in content delivery speed
- Simplify operations, management and provisioning thanks to an automated, easy-to-monitor solution
- Conserve bandwidth and scale capacity
- Deliver popular OTT content while reducing costs and improving performance
- Improve the customer's quality of experience and reduce bandwidth costs-while allowing non-cached traffic to move at wirespeed
Webinar details to follow!