BTI musical rock band
- The Dealmakers come out on top winning the competition in the regional 2012 Fortune Corporate Battle of the Bands in Chicago June 30th at The Park West. This win earns them the chance to compete at the finals in Cleveland.
- Dealmakers to Perform at COMPTEL 30th Anniversary Party at the Venetian in Las Vegas March 20, 2011
- Tom Brodeur named "Best Drummer" in the Battle of the Bands competition in 2010
- Pete Dale and the Dealmakers rock the corporate world - West Carleton EMC Entertainment article
- Pete Dale and the Dealmakers finalist - Battle of the Bands competition 2010
ABOUT THE DEALMAKERS:
"The Dealmakers" - BTI Systems own musical rock band
In June 2009, when BTI hosted its quarterly North American sales meeting at corporate headquarters in Ottawa, the idea of forming a corporate band was first conceived. Two employees - Pete Dale and Tom Brodeur - discovered during that sales meeting that both had similar interests in music and decided to give it a try. Fellow BTI employees including Dan Bamford, Duncan Baird and Peter Landon were soon recruited and that's how it all began. From there on, members of the BTI Dealmakers band with proven talent have sparked many notable accomplishments.
|Dan Bamford||Lead Vocals & Rhythm Guitar||Program Manager|
|Duncan Baird||Bass||Software Engineer, Self Employed|
|Peter Landon||Lead Guitar||Director of Hardware Engineering|
|Tom Brodeur||Drums||Director of Global Support Services|
|Pete Dale||Guitar||VP of North American Sales|